PHP 8 problems / Tracy error page

I would like to know if anyone has had any problems installing or using Maian Music with PHP 8.

My hosting provider upgraded to PHP 8 without notifying me last year, and Maian Music 2.3 immediately started throwing errors to the browser. I upgraded to Maian Music 3.0, which appears to install without problems but once it is installed,

[2023-10-05 16-58-16] Error: Undefined constant "LIC_ADM_PAGES" in /[root directory]/[directory]/[domain]/[Maian directory]/control/system/core/mm.php(379) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code:365  @  https://[domain]/[Maian directory]/index.php

happens no matter where I go or what I do. If I log into my hosting account and change the PHP version back to 7.3 or 7.4, Maian Music will work (with the exception of what I mention below), but PHP 8.0, 8.1, 8.2 all cause the Tracy error (which shows WAY more detail than should ever be visible in the browser).

Under PHP 7.4, everything seems to work just fine except the AJAX calls never result in the modal basket being shown, just an eternal iteration of the images/animated/balls.gif on the bottom of the page.

Obviously, I'd much rather get this working under PHP 8, but there seems to be no getting around that Tracy error. I can provide many more details about the error if it seems relevant.

By searching the internet for "Powered by Maian Media", I can locate some sites which are clearly using Maian Music 3.0 and their modal baskets do work, but I have no way of being able to tell if those operating sites are running PHP 7 or PHP 8. So I cannot conclude 100% if the problem is on my end or if Maian Music has some minor bug that is causing problems under PHP 8.

(I am running Maian Weblog on a different site using PHP 8.1 with no issues.)