Community Forum

Please read the intro before joining/posting. Thank you.

If you have questions about our software, chances are this forum has the answers.

You'll need to register before you can post on the forum to ask your question or to answer another one. A reply will be posted to each and every question that is asked so there is no need to double post or bump your post. We'll do our best to answer promptly, but in some cases it may take a day or two. If you bump your post, it may be removed. Bear with us and we'll get your question answered quickly.

Here are a few tips to help you to get your questions answered more rapidly.

IMPORTANT: Posts in English only. We don't employ translators and we'll be unable to understand your message properly and will probably delete it.
SOFTWARE: Each software has it's own forum. Software here is NOT supported. Posts about this software will be deleted. Supported software questions ONLY please.
SEARCH: Use the search option to see if your question has been answered on the forum before now or if there is an answer in the documentation of your software.
PERSONAL SUPPORT: If you have purchased a commercial version of any software, using the contact option at the licence centre ensures a faster response.
AUTO DELETION: Accounts older than 5 days, with no posts or topics, are automatically deleted. Only register if you are thinking of posting.
LINKS: Any links posted are not clickable (to deter spammers) and must be copied / pasted into your browser address bar.

You are not logged in.

Trouble with v2.0.2 upgradePosts in the Maian Cart forum by magiccardpops
magiccardpops
20-10-2011 07:13:46

David -

After executing the following instruction from the UPGRADE-INSTUCTIONS:

3. Access 'install/upgrade.php' in browser to update database.

I get the following:

Your installation appears to be up to date.

Also, on the browser page that the Your installation appears to be up to date. appears I get :

VERSION
Latest: 2.02
Installed: SCRIPT_VER

The vSCRIPT_VER also appears as the version check on the admin page not v2.02 .

Now, when I try to access a product I get the following MySQL error:

MYSQL DATABASE ERROR:
Code: 1054
Error: Unknown column 'isRequired' in 'where clause'
File: /home/theturk/public_html/magiccardpops/store/control/system/product.php
Line: 234

I am pretty sure my database did not get updated.  Is there a way I can just run the script that will upgrade the database for v2.02 ?

- Thanks

magiccardpops
20-10-2011 14:11:44

Everything now fine - thank you very much David.

anandnadar
03-11-2011 10:04:27

Hi David,

I am getting the same error even though I installed fresh copy of 2.02.
I am new to Maiancart. Everything else works fine but just when I click on the product link, the following error occurs.

MYSQL DATABASE ERROR:
File: /home/biotique/public_html/store/control/system/product.php

I tried everything from re-installation to uploading the Product.php file again  and to changing Database..
Nothing worked.

Please help!

anandnadar
05-11-2011 09:58:09

Hi David,

I downloaded it again and installed it on a difference domain as well with new DB details..
But still the same bloody error -
MYSQL DATABASE ERROR:
File: /home/biotique/public_html/store/control/system/product.php

Please help

anandnadar
06-11-2011 06:48:04

Hi David,

Yes that did the trick. So thank you for your help and for this product.
I will be soon opting for a paid version.. But there few questions if I may ask you here ??? OR if you want to have a PM sent  to you ??

100% Free SoftwareSoftware Versions, Development, Docs & UpgradesHostingNewsletter
Made with in the U.K & Hong Kong

Free PHP Scripts / Responsive PHP Scripts / Lightweight PHP Scripts / White Label PHP Scripts