If you have questions about our software, chances are this forum has the answers.
You'll need to register before you can post on the forum to ask your question or to answer another one. A reply will be posted to each and every question that is asked so there is no need to double post or bump your post. We'll do our best to answer promptly, but in some cases it may take a day or two. If you bump your post, it may be removed. Bear with us and we'll get your question answered quickly.
Here are a few tips to help you to get your questions answered more rapidly.
IMPORTANT: Posts in English only. We don't employ translators and we'll be unable to understand your message properly and will probably delete it.
SEARCH: Use the search option to see if your question has been answered on the forum before now or if there is an answer in the documentation of your software.
PERSONAL SUPPORT: If you have purchased a commercial version of any software, using the contact option at the licence centre ensures a faster response.
AUTO DELETION: Accounts older than 5 days, with no posts or topics, are automatically deleted. Only register if you are thinking of posting.
LINKS: Any links posted are not clickable (to deter spammers) and must be copied / pasted into your browser address bar.
New signup and Lockbox accessPosts in the Maian Lockbox forum by intelligadgets
1) I get the below error when a new user tries to sign up. I tried creating a new member through the admin panel, and that works. Member creation is enabled in admin panel
2) I created a divert after login to a user page and divert works fine. How can I add a logout option in the page?
3) How can I make the page to which user gets diverted, not accessible directly? Now it is accessible using the direct link even when the user is not logged in.
1. Is that using the Ajax option?
2. Assuming the redirect is on the same domain, you can carry the session over via 'session_start()'. Then create a logout button to kill the session.
3. You'll need to see if there are any solutions online. Something like LinkShield might work: