Community Forum

Please read the intro before joining/posting. Thank you.

If you have questions about our software, chances are this forum has the answers.

You'll need to register before you can post on the forum to ask your question or to answer another one. A reply will be posted to each and every question that is asked so there is no need to double post or bump your post. We'll do our best to answer promptly, but in some cases it may take a day or two. If you bump your post, it may be removed. Bear with us and we'll get your question answered quickly.

Here are a few tips to help you to get your questions answered more rapidly.

IMPORTANT: Posts in English only. We don't employ translators and we'll be unable to understand your message properly and will probably delete it.
SOFTWARE: Each software has it's own forum. Software here is NOT supported. Posts about this software will be deleted. Supported software questions ONLY please.
SEARCH: Use the search option to see if your question has been answered on the forum before now or if there is an answer in the documentation of your software.
PERSONAL SUPPORT: If you have purchased a commercial version of any software, using the contact option at the licence centre ensures a faster response.
AUTO DELETION: Accounts older than 5 days, with no posts or topics, are automatically deleted. Only register if you are thinking of posting.
LINKS: Any links posted are not clickable (to deter spammers) and must be copied / pasted into your browser address bar.

You are not logged in.

installing greetings scriptsPosts in the Maian Greetings forum by kh67
kh67
19-08-2017 22:40:38

Hi
I have now installed the greeting script but have trouble getting categories to work.
They are created on MySQL but cannot be displayed.
None of the included cards can be displayed.
Otherwise, the installation went through without showing any errors.
It seems like there is something missing in the download file.

I was considering buying it, but if it doesn't work.

Greetings Kim

kh67
20-08-2017 08:36:51

Hello again.

I have just one more question to greeting v. 3.
I have used v. 2 A part and liked the extra features as there is gone in the new version. Is it under construction they are gone and come again later?

Greetings Kim

kh67
03-09-2017 20:55:56

No, I have not yet solved the problems of categories. There is still nothing
Displayed by it.
It tries to open a directories in the root that do not exist. They should probably have been in the file I got to upload. And it is not enough to create the folder.
When I heard nothing from you I was about to abandon it and considered just discard it all.

kh67
06-09-2017 19:51:08

I changed the name now and it doesn't seem that it has changed anything

kh67
06-09-2017 20:13:57

There is not a folder named "Ecard" as it says in the address it tries to open and it has never been.

The requested URL /greetings/ecard/love-in-a-twirl was not found on this server.

kh67
06-09-2017 20:21:28

can i get your mail adres?

kh67
06-09-2017 20:49:16

Yes... did it.
I was missing a dot in front of htaccess...

Now it works

Really many thanks

I will now start with a Danish translation... is it something you can use with to others?

kh67
08-09-2017 14:57:31

Yes it could be good.
What about suport script I also have in demo would you have it in Danish to?

bphupscher
02-11-2017 21:44:23

maiandavid wrote:
Glad you got it working. smile

A Danish translation would be most welcome, thank you. I can offer you a free commercial licence in return if you are interested.

Would you be willing to do so for a Dutch translation as well?

Kind regards,
Bernhard

100% Free SoftwareSoftware Versions, Development, Docs & UpgradesHostingNewsletter
Made with in the U.K & Hong Kong

Free PHP Scripts / Responsive PHP Scripts / Lightweight PHP Scripts / White Label PHP Scripts